NEWS Corina Summergirls*5 + 3 FREEBIES

 

SummerTime is my Time of the Year... just LOVE the Sunshine🌞, warm breeze, the nature... yes I love all about summer.

And so does my NEW character, Corina. She LOVE to spend time at the beach, relaxing and just embrase the moment. Corina have also been in a contest, 3d Annual SwimSuit Contest at Renderosity she have the entries: #50, #51, #89, #99 and #100. I wish Her good luck. The voting will begin at the 25th of july and ends on the 8th of August....

Well... I have also created 5 new render/poser-sets with Corina, colorful and happy sets for that special summer-feeling.

I have also 3 FREEBIES (animated tag-extras) for You to download, just scroll down to the end of this post and You will find them there. ENJOY!

🌞Happy SummerTime Everyone🌻

My SALE

includes all NEWS aswell...

1,65 USD

in all my stores

ends on the 31st of August

MY STORES:

ATTENTION: All Products aint in: DD and DNC because of Problem with uploading products.

NEWS

Corina Summergirl1

Corina Summergirl2

Corina Summergirl3

Corina Summergirl4

Corina Summergirl5

FREEBIES

download set 1 HERE
download set 2 HERE
download set 3 HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS

NEWS Christmas Cuties + 3 FREEBIES

  Hello Everyone, Hope You are feeling REAL good...  The cold I recieved a while back is still with me... it seems like it love to be around...

Top10